Simpson for Engineered Lumber
SIMPSON ITS2.37/14 2-7/16"X14" TOP FLANGE I-JOIST HANGER
Joist hangers are designed to provide support underneath the joist, rafter or beam to provide a strong a connection. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a diverse line of hangers to handle almost any application with top flange, concealed flange and field-skewable and slopeable options. The innovative ITS sets a new standard for engineered wood top-flange hangers. The ITS installs faster and uses fewer nails than any other EWP top-flange hanger. The new Strong-Grip™ seat and Funnel Flange™ features allow standard joist installation without requiring joist nails resulting in the lowest installed cost.
- Product Code: ITS23714
- Manufacturer Code: ITS2.37/14
- UPC: 707392725107
- Weight: 1
- Seat width: 2-7/16 in.
- Height: 13-15/16 in.
- Actual joist size: 2-5/16 in. x 14 in.
- Assembled Width: 6.5295 in.
- Assembled Height: 14.1105 in.
- Assembled Depth: 3.6875 in.
- Install With: Install with 0.148 in. x 3 in. nails
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Individual Item
- Coating: Zinc Galvanized, G90
- Color: None
- Gauge: 18
- Member Size: 2-5/16 x 14
- The Strong-Grip seat firmly secures I-joists with flange thickness from 1 1/8 in. to 1 1/2 in.
- No joist nailing required for standard I-joist installation without web stiffeners
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance