Simpson for Engineered Lumber
SIMPSON HGUS5.50/10 FACE MOUNT BEAM HANGER
The HGUS is an extra-heavy-capacity hanger for applications requiring girder support. This girder hanger features double-shear nailing that distributes the load through two points on each joist nail for greater strength. Value-engineered, the HGUS is designed to carry high loads for an economical price.
- Product Code: HGUS5010
- Manufacturer Code: HGUS5.50/10
- UPC: 044315396502
- Weight: 1
- Joist size: 5-1/4 in. x 9-1/4 in. to 9-1/2 in., nominal 6x10, 5-1/4 in. SCL, 5-1/2 in. glulam
- Seat width: 5-1/2 in.
- Height: 8-15/16 in.
- Assembled Width: 10.948 in.
- Assembled Height: 9.0365 in.
- Assembled Depth: 4.2865 in.
- Install With: Install with 16d common nails
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Individual Item
- Coating: Zinc Galvanized, G90
- Color: None
- Gauge: 12
- Member Size: 5-1/4 in. x 9-1/4 in. to 9-1/2 in., 6x10 , 5-1/4 in. SCL, 5-1/2 in. glulam
- Can be installed after the beam is secured in place
- HGUS-series hangers are tested, load rated and code compliant
- Do not bend or remove tabs
- Made from 12-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance