SIMPSON TSB2-24/TSBR2-24 24"OC GALV TRUSS SPACER BRACER
The Simpson Strong-Tie TSBR truss spacer-restraint is a time-saving lateral-restraint product for wood and CFS framing that improves quality and safety. Easier to install than wood bracing, the TSBR firmly grips the trusses, capturing on-center spacing and keeping them vertical and plumb after placement, resulting in a better truss installation. The unique design eliminates additional time spent measuring truss spacing and laying out temporary lateral bracing. And once installed, the TSBR can remain in place to be sheathed over, thereby eliminating the need to remove temporary bracing and creating a safer, more stable work platform.
- Product Code: TSB224
- Manufacturer Code: TSBR2-24
- UPC: 707392890300
- Weight: 1
- Length: 25-1/2 in.
- Assembled Width: 3.375 in.
- Assembled Height: 25.683 in.
- Assembled Depth: 2.029 in.
- Install With: Install with 10d common nails or 10d x 1-1/2 in. nails
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Individual Item
- Coating: Zinc Galvanized, G90
- Color: None
- Gauge: 22
- Enables the quick and accurate spacing of trusses without measuring or adjusting
- Easily "grabs" onto the truss – may be put in place with one hand
- Stays in place during sheathing, saving time and making the roof more stable for workers
- Installs in less time and requires less total bracing material than prescriptive wood bracing methods — reducing labor costs
- Made from 22-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance