SIMPSON TP37 3-1/8"X7" NAIL ON TIE PLATE
Shopping the Augusta branch
Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference.
- Product Code: TP37
- Manufacturer Code: TP37
- Weight: 1
- Width: 3-1/8 in.
- Length: 7 in.
- Assembled Width: 3.125 in.
- Assembled Height: 7 in.
- Assembled Depth: 0.035 in.
- Install With: (32) 0.131 in. x 2-1/2 in. nails, 0.131 in. x 1-1/2 in. nails or #9 Strong-Drive® SD screws
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Individual Item
- Coating: Zinc Galvanized, G90
- Color: None
- Gauge: 20
- A versatile and easy-to-use tie plate for splicing and miscellaneous wood-to-wood connections
- Ideal for reinforcing wood-to-wood connections on flat members
- Staggered nail pattern for a secure connection that resists splitting
- Available flat (TP) or with a flange (TPA) for added strength
- Made from 20-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance