SIMPSON TB-27 METAL BRIDGING (SEE CHART IN PRODUCT INFO FOR SPACING)
Shopping the Augusta branch
Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Whether working on a home project or building a structure to comply with building codes, go with the choice of engineers and contractors, go with genuine Simpson Strong-Tie connectors. TBs are tension-type bridging with maximum nailing flexibility.
- Product Code: TB27
- Manufacturer Code: TB27
- Weight: 1
- Length: 27 in.
- Assembled Width: 27 in.
- Assembled Height: 1 in.
- Assembled Depth: 0.25375 in.
- Install With: TB requires two 10d x 1-1/2 in. fasteners per end
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Individual Item
- Coating: Zinc Galvanized, G90
- Color: None
- Gauge: 20
- Tension-type bridging with maximum nailing flexibility; use just two of the seven nail holes at each end
- Easy to install
- Engineer trusted and contractor proven — you can trust the quality of Simpson Strong-Tie
- Made with 20-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance