SIMPSON TA9Z-R TA9Z STAIRCASE ANGLE TREADS Z MAX
Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. Some can be bent (skewed) to match the project. For outdoor projects or those where moisture is present, use our ZMAX zinc-coated connectors, which provide extra resistance against corrosion (look for a "Z" at the end of the model number).
- Product Code: TA9
- Manufacturer Code: TA9Z-R
- UPC: 044315820106
- Weight: 1
- Length: 8-1/4 in.
- Assembled Width: 8.25 in.
- Assembled Height: 1.50 in.
- Assembled Depth: 1.50 in.
- Install With: Install with 1/4 in. x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive® SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Individual Item
- Coating: ZMAX®
- Color: None
- Gauge: 12
- For use in structurally sound staircase framing
- Eliminates complicated stringer notching that can weaken the stair stringers
- Also ideal for heavy-duty 90° connections where a narrow angle is needed
- Made from 12-gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
|Casco Retail||Contact Us|