SIMPSON STRUCTURAL WOOD SCREW 3-3/8" 50CT SDW22338-R50
The Strong-Drive SDW EWP-Ply screw is a high-strength structural wood screw specifically designed for fastening multi-ply wood members, such as engineered wood products and solid sawn lumber. The SDW EWP-Ply installs easily with no predrilling and is available in optimized lengths for fastening 1-3/4 in. engineered lumber, such as structural composite lumber (SCL). The large, flush head eases the handling of assembled girders and simplifies the installation of finishes or structural connectors. It is code listed under IAPMO-UES ER-192 and meets 2015 and 2018 IRC® and IBC® code requirements for several common wood framing and engineered-wood applications.
- Product Code: SDW338R50
- Manufacturer Code: SDW22338-R50
- UPC: 707392769408
- Weight: 1
- Length: 3-3/8 in.
- Quantity: 50
- Assembled Width: 0.75 in.
- Assembled Height: 3.375 in.
- Assembled Depth: 0.75 in.
- Package Width: 3.75 in.
- Package Height: 3.13 in.
- Package Depth: 5.5 in.
- Product Includes: Includes one 6-lobe, T40 driver bit
- Applications: Multi-ply wood members, engineered lumber products and solid sawn lumber
- Packaging Quantity: 50
- Packaging Type: Retail Pack
- Coating: E-coat® Electrocoating
- Color: None
- Large washer head provides maximum bearing area; stamped with the Simpson Strong-Tie “≠” sign and fastener length for easy identification after installation (0.75 in. head diameter)
- Deep 6-lobe T40 recess reduces cam-out, making driving easier
- Low-profile head results in less interference after installation; makes stacking and sliding members easier and allows installation of hardware and finishes to be virtually flush
- Optimal screw length provides maximum penetration while preventing the point from protruding out the back of the member
- Higher shear values than competitive products enable wider spacing, saving time and money
- Patented SawTooth™ point ensures fast starts, reduced installation torque and eliminates the need for predrilling in most applications
- E-coat® electrocoating is recommended for dry, low-corrosion environments
- Includes one 6-lobe, T40 driver bit