SIMPSON STRUCTURAL SCREW #10X1-1/2 100CT SD10112R100
The Strong-Drive SD Connector screw is specifically designed to replace nails in certain Simpson Strong-Tie connectors and is the only screw approved for that application. The load-rated SD screw has been tested and approved for use in many popular Simpson Strong-Tie products. In certain applications screws are easier and more convenient to install than nails, and the single-fastener load values achieved by the SD screw exceed those of typical 10d common or 16d common nails. In addition, the galvanized coating makes the SD screw ideal for interior and most exterior conditions.
- Product Code: SD10112R100
- Manufacturer Code: SD10112R100
- Weight: 1
- Size: #10 x 1-1/2 in.
- Quantity: 100
- Assembled Width: 0.375 in.
- Assembled Height: 1.657 in.
- Assembled Depth: 0.375 in.
- Package Width: 3.75 in.
- Package Height: 3.13 in.
- Package Depth: 1.88 in.
- Product Includes: Hex driver included
- Applications: Simpson Strong‑Tie connectors
- Packaging Quantity: 100
- Packaging Type: Retail Pack
- Coating: Mechanically Galvanized, Class 55
- Color: None
- Tested and approved for use in many of Simpson Strong-Tie's best-selling connectors for both interior and most exterior applications
- Ideal for use in connector applications where more control is desired or using a hammer is inconvenient
- 1/4-in. hex head with 0.37-in. diameter integrated washer reduces cam-out and is stamped with the Simpson Strong-Tie "≠" sign and the fastener size for easy identification after installation
- Shank is specifically designed to match the fastener holes in Simpson Strong-Tie connectors
- Optimized heat treating for ductility and strength
- Hex driver included
- Mechanically galvanized, Class 55 coating meets the requirements for use in preservative-treated and fire-retardant-treated wood per the 2012 and 215 IRC