SIMPSON SET-XP10 HIGH-STRENGTH 2-PART EPOXY ADHESIVE 8.5-OZ SUMMER 50DEG+
Simpson Strong-Tie® SET-XP is an epoxy-based, high-strength anchoring adhesive suitable for use in dry or water-saturated concrete and masonry applications. This 1:1 ratio, two-component, high-solids adhesive is formulated for anchoring and doweling into concrete (cracked and uncracked) and masonry (uncracked) applications with threaded rod and rebar. SET-XP is a uniform teal color when mixed properly and has a substrate installation temperature range from 50°F (4°C) to 110°F (38°C).
- Product Code: SETXP10
- Manufacturer Code: SET-XP10
- UPC: 707392233602
- Weight: 1
- Assembled Width: 1.9375 in.
- Assembled Height: 18.50 in.
- Assembled Depth: 1.9375 in.
- Package Width: 2.75 in.
- Package Height: 9.75 in.
- Package Depth: 1.9375 in.
- Install With: Install using the CDT10S dispensing tool and EMN22i mixing nozzle
- Product Includes: (1) EMN22i mixing nozzle and (1) extension are supplied with each cartridge
- Applications: Threaded rod anchoring and rebar dowling into concrete and masonry. Suitable for horizontal, vertical, and overhead applications. Multiple DOT Listings
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Cartridge
- Design flexibility — permitted for sustained load performance at elevated temperature
- Jobsite versatility — can be specified for dry and damp conditions when in-service temperatures range from –40°F (–40°C) to 150°F (65°C)
- Recognized per AC308 to be used for rebar development and splice length design provisions of ACI 318
- Suitable for use under static and seismic loading conditions in cracked and uncracked concrete and masonry
- Easy hole cleaning — no power-brushing required
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials
- 8.5-oz. single cartridge
- Tested in accordance with ICC-ES AC308 (ESR-2508), AC58 (ER-265), ACI 355.4 and applicable ASTM test methods and compliant with NSF/ANSI Standard 61
- Approved for installation with vacuum-drill bit system without further hole cleaning; see Code Report (ESR-2508) for approved system