SIMPSON SDWS22300DB-R50 3" WASHER HEAD STRUCTURAL SCREW 50CT
Designed to provide an easy-to-install, high-strength alternative to through-bolting and traditional lag screws. The Strong-Drive SDWS Timber Screw (Exterior Grade) is ideal for the contractor and do-it-yourselfer alike. It is code listed under IAPMO UES ER-192 and meets 2015 and 2018 IRC® and IBC® code requirements for several common wood framing applications.
- Product Code: SDWS3DBR50
- Manufacturer Code: SDWS22300DB-R50
- UPC: 746056005186
- Weight: 1
- Length: 3 in.
- Quantity: 50
- Assembled Width: 0.750 in.
- Assembled Height: 3 in.
- Assembled Depth: 0.750 in.
- Package Width: 3.75 in.
- Package Height: 3.13 in.
- Package Depth: 7.5 in.
- Install With: SDWS screws install best with a low-speed 1/2-in. drill and 6-lobe, T-40 driver bit (included)
- Product Includes: Includes one 6-lobe, T40 driver bit
- Applications: Structural wood-to-wood/engineered including ledgers; mass timber connections including CLT wall-to-wall, floor-to-floor, surface splines and lap joints
- Packaging Quantity: 50
- Packaging Type: Retail Pack
- Coating: Double-Barrier Coating
- Color: None
- SawTooth™ point ensures fast starts, reduces installation torque and eliminates the need for predrilling in most applications
- Bold thread design provides superior holding power
- Underhead nibs offer greater control when seating the head
- Large low-profile washer head provides maximum bearing area (0.75-in. head dia.)
- Size identification on all SDWS screw heads
- 6-lobe T40 drive provides positive engagement that makes the screw easy to drive and improves bit life (replacement driver bit — BIT40T-134-RC)
- Double-barrier coating provides corrosion resistance equivalent to hot-dip galvanization, making it suitable for certain exterior and preservative-treated wood applications, as described in the evaluation report