SIMPSON SDWS TIMBER .276 3" 316 STAINLESS SCREW T50 10CT SDWS27300SS-RC10 K/I
Designed to provide an easy-to-install, high-strength alternative to through-bolting and traditional lag screws. The Strong-Drive SDWS Timber screw is ideal for the contractor and do-it-yourselfer alike. It is code listed under IAPMO UES ER-192 and meets 2012 and 2015 IRC® and IBC® code requirements for several common wood framing and engineered-wood applications.
- Product Code: SDWS273SSRC10
- Manufacturer Code: SDWS27300SS-RC10
- UPC: 707392002796
- Weight: 1
- Length: 3 in.
- Quantity: 10
- Assembled Width: 0.650 in.
- Assembled Height: 3 in.
- Assembled Depth: 0.650 in.
- Product Includes: Includes one 6-lobe, T-50 driver bit
- Applications: Structural wood-to-wood and engineered-wood connections in coastal or severe corrosion environments. Typical applications include piers, boardwalks, wharves and ledgers.
- Packaging Quantity: 10
- Packaging Type: Clamshell
- Material: Type 316 Stainless Steel
- Color: None
- Fast installation — no predrilling, no counterboring, no heavy-duty equipment needed
- Greater withdrawal resistance vs. spikes
- Patented SawTooth point for fast starts and less driving torque — without predrilling
- Heavy-duty 0.276-in. diameter shank provides strength and durability
- Large 0.650-in. diameter, flat washer head with nibs provides load-bearing area and seats flush with surface
- Deep T50, 6-lobe recess for fewer cam-outs
- Mid-shaft knurl aids in torque reduction
- Type 316 stainless steel provides corrosion resistance even in severe conditions