SIMPSON SDWC15600-KT 6" TRUSS & RAFTER CONNECTION SCREW 50CT
The Strong-Drive SDWC provides a time-saving and reliable option to fastening trusses and rafters to wall top plates. This high-strength structural wood screw is designed with a shorter thread length to fasten multi-ply members such as plated trusses, engineered-lumber products and solid-sawn lumber. The fully-threaded shank engages the entire length of the fastener, providing a secure connection between the roof and wall framing members.
- Product Code: SDWC15600KT
- Manufacturer Code: SDWC15600-KT
- UPC: 746056548027
- Weight: 1
- Length: 6 in.
- Quantity: 50
- Assembled Width: 0.335 in.
- Assembled Height: 6 in.
- Assembled Depth: 0.335 in.
- Package Width: 2.87 in.
- Package Height: 1.91 in.
- Package Depth: 7 in.
- Install With: Metal installation guide tool included to help ensure proper installation
- Product Includes: 50 Strong-Drive SDWC screws, 1 matched-tolerance driver bit (part no. BIT30T-2-RC3; also sold separately), 1 metal installation guide tool SDWC-GUIDE (also sold separately)
- Applications: Truss/rafter-to-plate and stud-to-plate connections
- Packaging Quantity: 50
- Packaging Type: Retail Pack
- Coating: Clear Zinc Coating
- Color: Orange
- Cap-style head countersinks fully into the double top plate to avoid interference with drywall or finish trades
- Wide tolerance on installation angle makes it easy to install the SDWC correctly
- Can be installed from inside the structure, eliminating exterior work on the upper stories and enhancing job safety
- Fastening can be performed before or after exterior sheathing is applied for added flexibility
- Type-17 point for faster starts and easier driving
- Orange color for easy inspection
- Matched-tolerance driver bit (included) engages fastener head securely to allow one-handed driving (replacement bit part no. BIT30-R1)
|Casco Retail||Contact Us|
|North Conway||Contact Us|