SIMPSON NS2 NAIL STOPPER 6"
The NS is designed to prevent nails from piercing and damaging water, gas and electrical lines and pipes. To protect supply lines, the nail stopper is installed over each point where utilities pass through framing members. The NS meets all building code requirements to provide protection against physical damage to utility lines.
- Product Code: NS2
- Manufacturer Code: NS2
- UPC: 031107671800
- Weight: 1
- Width: 1-1/2 in.
- Length: 6 in.
- Assembled Width: 1.5 in.
- Assembled Height: 6 in.
- Assembled Depth: 0.46875 in.
- Install With: Install with 8d common nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive® SD screws
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Individual Item
- Coating: Zinc Galvanized, G90
- Color: None
- Gauge: 14
- Meets IRC, IBC, IMC, UPS, NEC and International Plumbing codes
- Great for home projects or at the construction site
- Made from durable galvanized steel for lasting and reliable use and to resist corrosion
- Made from 14-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance