SIMPSON ML23Z 2X3" MEDIUM L ANGLE Z-MAX
Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. The ML angle combines strength and versatility through the use of Simpson Strong-Tie® Strong-Drive® SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws. Fastener holes are staggered to minimize wood splitting and opposing hole pattern allows for back-to-back installation without fastener interference.
- Product Code: ML23Z
- Manufacturer Code: ML23Z
- UPC: 707392000716
- Weight: 1
- Height: 3 in.
- Assembled Width: 2 in.
- Assembled Height: 3 in.
- Assembled Depth: 2 in.
- Install With: Install with 1/4 in. x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Individual Item
- Coating: ZMAX®
- Color: None
- Gauge: 12
- Provide a 90° connection for medium/heavy duty applications
- Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening
- Help ensure joints are consistently straight and strong
- Made from 12-gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications