SIMPSON LSCZ ADJUSTABLE STAIR STRINGER CONNECTOR
Shopping the Augusta branch
The LSCZ adjustable stair-stringer connector offers a versatile, concealed connection between the stair stringer and the carrying header or rim joist while replacing costly framing. Field slopeable to all common stair stringer pitches, the LSCZ connector is suitable for either solid or notched stringers. The LSCZ replaces additional framing and toe-nailing and is interchangeable for left or right applications.
- Product Code: LSCZ
- Manufacturer Code: LSCZ
- Weight: 1
- Assembled Width: 1.548 in.
- Assembled Height: 11.0625 in.
- Assembled Depth: 1.548 in.
- Install With: Install with 10d x 1-1/2 in. nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive® SD screws
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Individual Item
- Coating: ZMAX®
- Color: None
- Gauge: 18
- Replaces additional framing and toe-nailing
- Suitable for most installations on nominal 2x10 or 2x12 header/rim board
- May be installed flush with the top of the carrying member or lower on the face
- Interchangeable for left or right applications
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance, suitable for interior and some exterior applications