SIMPSON LS50Z 2-1/2"X2-1/2"X4-7/8" ADJ ANGLE
The LS connector is a cost-effective method for connecting roof rafters to hip rafters. The durable design and fastening options of these load-rated skewable angles make them an ideal option compared to field-fabricated clip angles. The LS has well-defined fastener locations, and testing ensures that the tabulated load values account for connection eccentricities.
- Product Code: LS50Z
- Manufacturer Code: LS50Z
- UPC: 044315981807
- Weight: 1
- Length: 4-7/8 in.
- Assembled Width: 3.84099 in.
- Assembled Height: 4.875 in.
- Assembled Depth: 1.59099 in.
- Install With: Install with 10d common nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive® SD screws
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Individual Item
- Coating: ZMAX®
- Color: None
- Gauge: 18
- General utility-reinforcing angles with multiple uses
- Field-adjustable angles from 0° to 135° allow for attaching members intersecting at angles
- Perfect angle series for many household repairs and DIY projects
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications