SIMPSON LRU212Z FACE MOUNT RAFTER HANGER ADJ SLOPE 18G ZMAX
The LRUZ offers an economic alternative for those applications requiring a sloped hanger for rafter-to-ridge connections. Used with solid sawn rafters, the LRUZ’s unique design enables the hanger to be installed either before or after the rafter is in place. The field-adjustable seat helps improve job efficiency by eliminating mismatched angles in the field and lead times associated with special orders. The LRUZ offers comparable or better load capacity to other rafter hangers at a reduced cost while using fewer fasteners.
- Product Code: LRU212Z
- Manufacturer Code: LRU212Z
- UPC: 707392202035
- Weight: 1
- For rafter sizes: 2x10, 2x12
- Seat width: 1-9/16 in.
- Assembled Width: 3.5 in.
- Assembled Height: 12.238102 in.
- Assembled Depth: 1.859961 in.
- Install With: Install with 0.148 in. x 3 in. nails, 0.162 in. x 3-1/2 in. nails or #10 x 1-1/2 in. or 2-1/2 in. Strong-Drive® SD screws
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Individual Item
- Coating: ZMAX®
- Color: None
- Gauge: 18
- Member Size: 2x10, 2x12
- The open design and ability to field-adjust the slope make the LRUZ ideal for both retrofit or new applications
- Accommodates roof pitches from 0:12 to 14:12
- Slopes up or down to 45° (12:12) — for slopes greater than 45° up to 49° (14:12), allowable loads are 0.85 of table loads
- For added versatility, the fasteners on the face of the hanger are placed high enabling the bottom of the rafter to hang below the ridge beam
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications