SIMPSON L90Z 1-3/8"X2-3/8"X9" REINFORCING ANGLE Z MAX
The L angle is a general utility-reinforcing connector with multiple uses. The durable design and fastening options of these load-rated skewable angles make them an ideal option compared to field-fabricated clip angles. The L angle has well-defined fastener locations, and testing ensures that the tabulated load values account for connection eccentricities.
- Product Code: L90Z
- Manufacturer Code: L90Z
- UPC: 707392129509
- Weight: 1
- Length: 9 in.
- Assembled Width: 1.434 in.
- Assembled Height: 9 in.
- Assembled Depth: 2.434 in.
- Install With: Install with 10d common nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive® SD screws
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Individual Item
- Coating: ZMAX®
- Color: None
- Gauge: 16
- Staggered nail pattern reduces the possibility for splitting
- Available in multiple sizes to ensure proper selection for the specific use
- Load rated for wood and cold-formed steel applications
- Made from 16-gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications