SIMPSON JACK HANGER FACE MOUNT SLOPABLE/SKEWABLE 18G ZMAX RIGHT LSSJ210RZ
The innovative LSSJ is ideal for connecting jack rafters to hip members. Featuring a one-sided connection point for ease of installation and a versatile, hinged seat, the LSSJ is easily field adjustable to all typical rafter slopes ranging from 0:12 to 12:12. The LSSJ’s header flange allows for easy skew adjustment, from 0° to 45°. It ships pre-bent at 45° so is ready to place for most typical applications.
- Product Code: LSSJ210RZ
- Manufacturer Code: LSSJ210RZ
- UPC: 707392364412
- Weight: 1
- Width: 1-9/16 in.
- Assembled Width: 2.405207 in.
- Assembled Height: 8.923 in.
- Assembled Depth: 3.707107 in.
- Install With: Install with (6) 0.148 in. x 3 in. or (6) 0.148 in. x 1-1/2 in. nails in the face and (6) 0.148 in. x 3 in. or (6) 0.148 in. x 1-1/2 in. nails in the joist
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Individual Item
- Coating: ZMAX®
- Color: None
- Gauge: 18
- Member Size: 2x10
- Hanger installs from one side with all fastener holes easily accessible
- Can be installed as a retrofit
- Seat grip makes setting the hanger quick and easy
- Accommodates roof pitches from 0:12 to 12:12
- Swivel seat adjusts easily and provides more support to joist, allowing for a higher load than fasteners alone
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Skewed right