SIMPSON H2A HURRICANE AND SEISMIC RAFTER TIE
Shopping the Augusta branch
The H2A single-sided hurricane tie makes a direct connection between the rafter or truss, the top plates and the wall studs. A value-added solution for high-wind applications, it is designed to resist uplift and lateral loads. By capturing all three framing members, the H2A eliminates the need for a separate top-plate-to-stud connection.
- Product Code: H2A
- Manufacturer Code: H2A
- Weight: 1
- Assembled Width: 1.57725 in.
- Assembled Height: 10.4375 in.
- Assembled Depth: 1.57725 in.
- Install With: Install with (12) 0.131 in. x 1-1/2 in. nails
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Individual Item
- Coating: Zinc Galvanized, G90
- Color: None
- Gauge: 18
- Forms part of a continuous load path to resist wind and seismic forces
- Suitable for both wood and cold-formed steel applications
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance