SIMPSON H2.5AZ HURRICANE AND SEISMIC RAFTER TIE Z MAX
The H2.5A single-sided hurricane tie is designed to resist moderate loads at the rafter/truss-to-top-plate connection. As part of a continuous load path, the H2.5A resists both lateral and uplift loads. The symmetrical design eliminates the need for separate right and left parts.
- Product Code: H25AZ
- Manufacturer Code: H2.5AZ
- Weight: 1
- Assembled Width: 1.6105 in.
- Assembled Height: 6 in.
- Assembled Depth: 1.6105 in.
- Install With: Install with (10) 0.131 in. x 2-1/2 in. nails or (10) #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Individual Item
- Coating: ZMAX®
- Color: None
- Gauge: 18
- Embossments in bend line strengthen connection
- The top flange features an arrow line indicator to aid correct installation
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications