SIMPSON EBTY #7X2-1/4" DECK FASTENER 305 STAINLESS 175CT 100SF EB332WDR175
Shopping the Augusta branch
Low stock at Augusta (approximately 0 available)
You are ordering more than the available inventory at Augusta. You may still place a quote and a member of Team Hancock will reach out directly for stock, payment and delivery options.
Go to Cart
The EB-TY Premium Hidden Deck-Fastening System is the ideal solution that blends strength with ease of installation in a fastener that won't detract from the deck's finished appearance. Simpson Strong-Tie has redesigned the award-winning EB-TY Hidden Deck-Fastening System by integrating a Type 300 series stainless-steel reinforcing plate that adds stiffness to hold boards in place securely, yet maintains flexibility when seasonal contraction and expansion occur. Combine this innovative new design with our EB-GUIDE predrilling tool (included), and you have a system that not only provides hidden strength, but is also easy to install.
- Sold By: Box
- Product Code: EBTY
- Manufacturer Code: EB332WDR175
- Weight: 1
- Decking thickness: 3/4 in.
- Spacing requirement: 3/32 in.
- Includes: EB-TY Premium biscuits, stainless-steel screws, Ipê plugs for first and last board installations, EB-GUIDE predrilling tool, 1/8 in. quick-release impact-ready drill bit, T-15 6-lobe driver bit for reduced cam outs
- Quantity: 175
- Assembled Width: 2.300 in.
- Assembled Depth: 0.964 in.
- Package Width: 8.80 in.
- Package Height: 6.50 in.
- Package Depth: 7.50 in.
- Install With: Type 305 stainless-steel screw, included
- Product Includes: (175) EB-TY Premium biscuits, (190) stainless-steel screws, (12) Ipê wood plugs, (1) EB-GUIDE predrilling tool, (1) 1/8" quick-release impact-ready drill bit, (1) T-15 6-lobe driver bit
- Packaging Quantity: 175
- Packaging Type: Pail
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Black
- Patented EB-GUIDE predrill guide provides precise fastener angle alignment for consistent biscuit installations
- Stainless-steel reinforced biscuit provides strength and increased pullover resistance
- Underside keel provides consistent fastener positioning
- Radius sides and chamfered edges provide easier alignment and faster installation
- Type 305 stainless-steel trim-head, 6-lobe screws with black-painted heads provide a concealed finish and blend in with EB-TY biscuit
- Use for 3/4-in. or greater wood with moisture content greater than air dry (approx. 19%)