SIMPSON DWP DECK SCREW TRIM HEAD 305SS #7 2-1/4" 5LB S07225WP5
Shopping the Augusta branch
Low stock at Augusta (approximately 0 available)
You are ordering more than the available inventory at Augusta. You may still place a quote and a member of Team Hancock will reach out directly for stock, payment and delivery options.
Go to Cart
The Deck-Drive DWP Wood SS screw is a powerful fastening solution for deck, dock and general exterior applications where extra corrosion protection is needed. With its specially designed sharp-point and unique box-threads, the DWP is ideally suited for the majority of wood used in today’s deck boards. DWP screws are also offered in a variety of sizes to fasten fascia and trim.
- Product Code: DWPT72145P
- Manufacturer Code: S07225WP5
- Weight: 1
- Length: 2-1/4 in.
- Quantity: 5 lb.
- Assembled Width: 0.230 in.
- Assembled Height: 2.25 in.
- Assembled Depth: 0.230 in.
- Package Width: 3.88 in.
- Package Height: 6.00 in.
- Package Depth: 6.00 in.
- Product Includes: (1) T15 6-lobe driver bit
- Packaging Quantity: 5 lb.
- Material: Type 305 Stainless Steel
- Color: None
- Approximate Count Per Pound: 138
- Trim head; also available in flat-head version
- Unique "box" thread design with raised-ridge technology greatly reduces driving torque, which allows you to drive more screws on a single battery charge
- Specially designed sharp point penetrates hard wood products with ease
- 6-lobe drive helps prevent driver-bit cam-out, resulting in easier driving and longer bit life
- T15 6-lobe bit included
- Made from Type 305 stainless steel for long-lasting durability