SIMPSON ABU44Z 4X4 ADJUSTABLE STANDOFF POST BASE W/UPLIFT Z-MAX
Post and column bases secure the bottom of posts or columns to concrete and are perfect for decks or patio covers. Models are available for attaching to existing hardened concrete, wet concrete, as well as wood. The AB series also offers adjustability around the anchor bolt to achieve optimum post placement. Many models provide a 1 in. standoff from the concrete to help avoid post-end rot from moisture.
- Product Code: ABU44Z
- Manufacturer Code: ABU44Z
- UPC: 044315936401
- Weight: 1
- Nominal post size: 4x4
- Steel gauge: Base 16, strap 12
- Assembled Width: 3.7645 in.
- Assembled Height: 5.601 in.
- Assembled Depth: 3.493 in.
- Install With: Install with 0.162 in. x 3-1/2 in. nails, #10 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive® SD screws, or 1/2 in. diameter machine bolts
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Individual Item
- Coating: ZMAX®
- Color: None
- Gauge: Base 16; strap 12
- Member Size: 4x4
- Attaches a post to existing concrete for decks, patio covers and other top-supported structures
- Features 1-in. standoff to help prevent rot at post end
- Slotted for adjustability
- Designed for versatility, cost-effectiveness and maximum uplift performance
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications