SIMPSON A23Z CORNER BRACE 2X1-1/2X2-3/4 Z-MAZ
Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. Some can be bent (skewed) to match the project. For outdoor projects or those where moisture is present, use our ZMAX zinc-coated connectors, which provide extra resistance against corrosion (look for a "Z" at the end of the model number).
- Product Code: A23
- Manufacturer Code: A23Z
- Weight: 1
- Assembled Width: 2.75 in.
- Assembled Height: 2.048 in.
- Assembled Depth: 1.548 in.
- Install With: Install with 10d x 1-1/2 in. nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive® SD screws
- Packaging Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Individual Item
- Coating: ZMAX®
- Color: None
- Gauge: 18
- Versatile connector for various 90° connections and home repair projects
- Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening alone
- Help ensure joints are consistently straight and strong
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications